What Next?

Coralia Bay scene Contact us:
See our "Contact Us" page.

Visit Cyprus:
Please advise us of the dates of your visit, and accommodation details from where we will collect you, on a mutually agreed date.

Kikos monastery Viewing programme:
We will send you a questionaire asking what you are looking for and then email links to properties on our web-site to match your criteria. We don't waste your time. We collect you from and deliver you back to your accommodation (no need for car hire) and we are with you whilst you are viewing, offering genuine, independent, and informed advice. If you want to 'back track'; look at a specific area; view more properties or stop completely, you can. You are in control.
Lace Afterwards:
You get thinking time. We leave you alone to experience Paphos and explore. We know that you may look around with other agents and this is fine by us - you have given us the chance to show who we are and what we have. We are confident our properties are interesting and competitively priced. If we have something you like, we will answer your questions, arrange for you to view as many times as you wish and negotiate with the vendor on your behalf and get you the best deal possible. All our services are there for you, without charge.
Curium Amphi-theatre Property found:
If you already have a lawyer, we send them all details of the property you are buying. If not, we recommend a trustworthy, independent and experienced English speaking lawyer, make an appointment and accompany you. All legal aspects will be explained, including opening banks acounts. You pay then your reservation fee, (usually 2,000 for an apartment or townhouse and 5,000 for a villa). The property is resevered for approximately two weeks.
Aphrodites rock Property purchased:
Many vendors are multi-agency, so any other agents are informed that the property is sold "Subject to Contract". It is completely secured for you. A contract is prepared in English which details everything including payment stages. In approximately two weeks this reservation fee is made up to 10% of the purchase price, and then usually the remaining 90% is paid in four to six weeks, together with the Title Deed Tax (this tax is similar to Stamp Duty in the UK). All payment terms are flexible to suit the two parties.
Old village bus (Bedford) Home then:
Job done. You are going home feeling a little apprehensive and very excited. You have found your dream property and we are still here to help for as long as you need us. Just pick up the phone to our U.K. office (or email us) and we will advise on all aspects e.g. transferring money, moving your furniture, etc. We don't disappear after we have sold - we stay with you.

© 2018 Cyprus Property services Ltd.